Pardon Our Dust
We recently launched this new site and are still in the process of updating some of our archived content. Some details of this article may be incomplete, links may be broken, and other elements may not display properly yet. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
With environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards at the top of many companies’ agendas, employers are focused on nonpartisan ways to better educate employees about relevant issues in the upcoming elections.
McGuireWoods Consulting and Impact Public Affairs discuss how a company can strengthen its level of corporate social responsibility through employee voter engagement in the 2020 election. This webinar provides a state-of-the-art model on the basics — voter registration, polling locations, candidates, key issues, how to get involved and more.
- Gov. Jim Hodges, President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Danica Thompson, Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Tony Gius, Senior Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Nick Juliano, Partner, Impact Public Affairs
- Abigail Floyd, Assistant Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Travis Blankenship, Assistant Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Michael Shelnutt, Senior Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
In Case You Missed It…
Election Insights Part I: Presidential, U.S. Senate and House Races
September 16, 2020
Election Insights Part II: Gubernatorial, Attorneys General and State Legislative Races
October 1, 2020