Pardon Our Dust
We recently launched this new site and are still in the process of updating some of our archived content. Some details of this article may be incomplete, links may be broken, and other elements may not display properly yet. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
5. Report issued on size of global infrastructure fund market (1 link)
Recent report on the scope of private funds available for infrastructure investment and how such funds could be used to leverage additional benefits coming from the federal stimulus package.
8. KPMG issues report on infrastructure views (1 link)
This link is to a very interesting report recently issued by KPMG on executive views about the need for infrastructure spending.
10. Jordan Bridge plans advance in Chesapeake (3 articles)
12. Arizona considers alternatives for PPP legislation (1 attachment at bottom)
Attached at the bottom of this bulletin are recent presentations from an Associated General Contractors conference in Phoenix, AZ, including a presentation about PPP legislation and projects in Arizona.
15. Zachry presents on advantages and pitfalls of PPP (1 attachment at bottom)
Attached at the bottom of this bulletin are recent presentations from an Associated General Contractors conference in Phoenix, AZ, including a presentation from Zachry Construction about its PPP experiences in Texas.
18. JLARC presents further analysis of VITA PPEA (1 link)
Recent report from the Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission on the VITA PPEA projects.