Katherine A. Feinberg
Assistant Vice President
Katy joined McGuireWoods Consulting in February 2011 as an assistant vice president of strategic communications. She focuses on corporate communications and assists clients with media relations and brand management efforts.
Prior to joining MWC, she worked in account services at the Catalyst agency. In that capacity Katy worked with pharmaceutical clients organizing digital advertising strategies, promotional campaigns and media planning. She also worked for Communication Alley, a small boutique public relations firm in New York City, where she was responsible for implementing guerilla marketing events, pitching editorial features, arranging product placements and overseeing product launches. Katy's internship experience included a judicial apprenticeship at the Delaware Court of Common Pleas in Delaware, Ohio, as well as in the Planning and Development Department of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City, assisting the Sponsorship and Corporate Events division.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., Politics and Government, 2009
- Member, Public Relations Society of America
- Member, League of Women Voters
- Member, North Carolina Museum of History Associates
- Member, North Carolina Press Association
- Strategic Communications & Grassroots